Monday, May 23, 2011

Word in Extinction

The new commodity in scarcity is Thank You(s). Perhaps people are starting to be "I save my ass first. Damn about the others".

It's a common knowledge about 3 magic words, "Thanks", "Sorry", and "Please".
The word "thanks" represents the need of other people existence and the need to justify one's existence. The mutuality in humanity. The philosophical proof that no one can live alone. It's perceptible that there is one who feels alive in helping other, and the other one who feels not being alone by receiving an aid.
Thanks. Grazie. Xie Xie. Gamsha Hamnida. Arigato. Ngiyabonga. Toda.
Every tribe, every country, they have the word to mention the gratitude.

I don't really want to overshare here, tho my writing was almost based on what is fazing me.
I have recently felt and thought that some people asked me my helps. I could help them. I'd like too. I have done it. When I couldn't help them fully, then I'd do it as great as I could. Then, yeah, cliche..
They just went away!
I understand about sincerity, but the word exists not to eradicate the word "appreciation".
Perhaps it's just my turn to be on this phase, like a mountain and the sea. Having given the useful things, just to receive the trashes in return. Is it how they should be treated? Is it how I should be treated?

I am not saying I have a greater mind than the others. It's just absurd to have shared about my ideas, then others claim them as theirs by not asking permission or just say thanks!
In academic scope, the popular term is plagiarism.

Is it my fault for not to be the first one who implemented, published, and add the signature what was mine?
Or
Is it MERELY a dirty action of the hunger for self-popularizing?
Or
Is it just me who can't understand how to be thankful for what people have left on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment